Saturday 8 October 2016

Hello to our October guest designer

This month we are very happy to welcome Lizzy Hill as our guest designer! She made a wonderful layout based on our rock song for October "Dark Necessity" by Red Hot Chili Peppers (you can see October challenges here).

Let's meet Lizzy:
"Hi! I’m thrilled to be Guest Designer for Scrap it With a Song this month!
My name is Lizzy Hill. I come from the Central Coast, NSW in Australia & I’m addicted to scrapbooking. Aren’t we all? But it’s a good addiction ‘cos it means you get to meet wonderful peeps, go in awesome challenges & sometimes get featured like today!
I started scrapping around 7 years ago. I tend to like strong colours and elements, but I’ll have a go at anything, because most of all I love to challenge myself to do stuff I don’t normally do. And I’m perfectly happy making cards, layouts, Project Life or Happy Mail!
I’m currently on a few scrap challenge teams and have been published in some scrap mags, all of which I enjoy immensely. Feel free to check out my blog. My blog is at  & I tend to blog every couple of days, because I’m a bit of a ‘serial’ scrapper. Besides, I’ve 2 grown boys, 3 little grand boys & a VERY extended family of ‘steps’ that provide me with plenty of scrappy ‘fodder’.

I hope my page gives you some inspiration for this month’s challenge!"


 I took inspiration from some of the words in the song: 'Go', 'Deep at Play' and 'World at your command'. To me, they fitted beautifully with my step Grand Girls who decided, whilst at the local play ground to play 'models' and used the sand pit platform for their 'cat walk'!!!
Lizzy


Thank you so much Lizzy for being with us again, we all love your colorful works!
If you would like the chance to be our guest designer in the future, go se our October challenges: maybe you could be our pick for next month!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors and layout Lizzy. Thanks so much for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sharon, & thanks heaps for having me! Love your challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning page Lizzy!! Love the bright colours, great design and all the fun embellies and words!! Magic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fannntastic page Lizzy, well done on your guest gig too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love this Lizzy! LOVING the colors and the fun layers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)