Friday 30 September 2016

It's October and time for the Spooks and Goblins to come out!

Fall is upon us in the USA and I am so ready.  I am ready for the weather to cool down a little. October is time for all those cute pumpkin patch layouts and also all the little spooks and goblins to make an entry.  Time for Halloween Party's and a Howling Good Time.
Ok!  I know I know!  Stop all the little corny sayings.   We have a couple of great songs for you to be inspired with.  Both seem to work for the month of October.


POP SONG

ROCK SONG


Lets see what the Pop Chicks have for your Inspiration:

Marie Christine


I was inspired by the title and Halloween season. Who is coming with me in my beautiful haunted house???? BOOOOOOO


Astrid


Happy Halloween !!! Are you ready to get scary ??? Well here I have a spooky cemetary for you inspired by the lyric "Frightened" 




Oh Halloween !! It's my favourite time of the years !! I got my inspiration by this part of the song "Welcome to the mad house" and this picture of me and my boyfriend with this creepy pug mask was just so perfect !


And of course the Rock Chicks too:


I was inspired by the word dark in the title to create a Halloween card. I LOVE all things Halloweeny!

Kriszti
gone on holiday, no project this month sorry. see you next month :)


I was inspired by the overall mood of the song which definitely led me in the Halloween direction. Then, I thought the lyrics "Dark necessities are part of my design" was perfect for choosing pumpkins and designs to carve. I can't wait to see what you create this month!


Now lets talk about some prizes.  


  • If we have at least seven (7) entries our wonderful permanent sponsor Avec Les Mains will furnish a voucher worth  €7 from their online store.  They have some wonderful digital papers. 
 


  • The design team will pick their favorite project and she or he will be asked to be our guest designer on our blog in an upcoming month. The winner will also receive this awesome prize donated by DT member Monia:


  • One random winner will win this lovely prize donated by DT member Marie- Christine:

            .

Link up your project(s) in the linky tool on top right of the blog to be in the running to win! 
Remember that we will have another reveal on 15th and a special video tutorial on the 18th. 


5 comments:

  1. amazing projects. super colours and designs.. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous layouts ladies! Yes, this was a tough year as far as losing amazing artists. Prince has always been a favorite of mine and one of the few concerts I've attended.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Went with the dread C word of Christmas for this one! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)